Our family

Our family

Saturday, April 26, 2014

First 2 weeks of Bliss

Its been exactly two weeks since we got married and sealed to each other for time and all eternity in the Billings Mt Temple.  It was such a fun day with everyone that was there to help us celebrate.  The recepetions were filled with fun, good food (or so I have been told), and tons of dancing.  I am so thankful for everyone that helped as well as those who came.






 These two weeks have been wonderful.  Married life has been amazing.  It is nice to know that at night you never have to leave the other.  Instead they are just on the other side of the bed.  It has also been nice to wake up and the first thing you see is the person you love the most.  We had a nice break from school for the first week.  This second week has been busy.  On Sunday we got to our new apartment.  The first thing I noticed was there was no mattress.  This worried us a little because we had thought it said it came with a mattress.  Luckily we were right and we got a mattress that night.  Our apartment is nice and cozy.  I found out today that I only have to plug my vacuum in once and I can vacuum my whole apartment.  I think we are finally settled in our apartment.

 School started on Monday.  My classes have not been to difficult and I have had tons of down time, but I think it will pick up a little this week.  Zach has had a pretty tough schedule.   He is only taking 14 credits but he seems to do way more work than me and I have 17 credits.  We finally got to start Kingdom heats, finally a game I can play.  I finally got Zach to watch footloose.  He liked it better than he thought he would.  Today I am home cleaning and doing homework while Zach went with John and Tiffany bow fishing.  It is raining so I hope they are still having fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment